Terms & Conditions
Workwear Crew Ltd. Basic Terms & Condition
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between Workwear Crew Limited (“Workwear”) and its customers.
- Workwear agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Workwear and recorded in writing between the parties.
- Unless otherwise agreed payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing order and if payment has not been made by the last day of month following delivery then interest shall accrue thereon at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of invoice.
- Title or ownership in the goods supplied by Workwear to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to Workwear in writing. Workwear will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. Workwear Crew also reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is signed by customer.
- Workwear points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Workwear to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
- These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Workwear and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
- For the avoidance of doubt if these should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between Workwear and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- Workwear points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
- Email discount codes cannot be applied to existing deals such as bundles or wearer packs and can only be used in online transactions.
- Discount code usage is applied at the sole discretion of Workwear Crew .
- Please note that colour samples shown may not exactly match the colours on the actual garments. Also, for exact sizing, please check the sizing guide. Please contact us if you have any enquiries.
- Products specified as no VAT may have additional terms which qualify customers for no VAT, an example is safety footwear, individual purchases not for employees (subject to safety rating) will qualify for no VAT however purchases for employees will require the addition of VAT. It is the responsibility of the customer to make their use known to Workwear Express if subject to VAT charges as individual use will be presumed, unless told otherwise.
- Workwear Crew withhold the right to refuse orders, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to):
- (a) Offensive words and slogans
(b) Offensive graphics and icons
- (a) copyrighted material
(b) copyrighted images or phrases